Have an event you’d like us to help you promote across the calendar, our emails and social media? Get in touch! A single insertion is only $10, or buy a whole year at a huge discount.
- This event has passed.
Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off
November 4, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Clean out your homes, garage and basement for our household hazardous waste drop-off!
Prepare For Your Visit:
– Proof of residency is required – driver’s license, tax bill, etc.
– Please bring your items in a throwaway or recyclable container (such as a cardboard box). Containers will not be returned. No exceptions. You will not have to exit your vehicle.
– Individual container sizes cannot exceed 5 gallons – no exceptions.
– The maximum quantity of household hazardous waste is 20 gallons and/or 200 lbs dry weight per household per person.
– NO materials from commercial establishments.
See http://www.acua.com/hhw for accepted materials.
Please get in touch if you would like us to list your events for you and promote them on our site and social media! Alternatively, you can submit them yourself for free, using the Community Events link: