- This event has passed.
Household Hazardous Waste Drop Off
January 14, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Clean out your homes, garage and basement for our first household hazardous waste drop off of the year!
Prepare For Your Visit:
– Proof of residency is required – driver’s license, tax bill, etc.
– Please bring your items in a throwaway or recyclable container (such as a cardboard box). Containers will not be returned. No exceptions. You will not have to exit your vehicle.
– Individual container sizes cannot exceed 5 gallons – no exceptions.
– The maximum quantity of household hazardous waste is 20 gallons and/or 200 lbs dry weight per household per person.
– NO materials from commercial establishments.
See http://www.acua.com/hhw for accepted materials.